Audio/Video shop in Fort Worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
7 years ago when we moved to Austin, the first night after we moved in to our new home someone broke in and vandalized our 2004 LC and tore off the flip-down DVD display. (Nothing against the town, still love to visit!) With countless road trips between then and now and years of nagging from the family, I am now looking to get it replaced.

I now live in Aledo and looking for a quality shop that can remove the old unit and replace it with a new ceiling flip-down DVD player and screen.

Any recommendations in Fort Worth or east Parker Co? Would you guys recommend shops like CarToys?

7 years ago when we moved to Austin, the first night after we moved in to our new home someone broke in and vandalized our 2004 LC and tore off the flip-down DVD display. (Nothing against the town, still love to visit!) With countless road trips between then and now and years of nagging from the family, I am now looking to get it replaced.

I now live in Aledo and looking for a quality shop that can remove the old unit and replace it with a new ceiling flip-down DVD player and screen.

Any recommendations in Fort Worth or east Parker Co? Would you guys recommend shops like CarToys?

UPDATE: Jason from CruiserYard helped me locate the exact model unit I needed to replace the vandalized factory flip down DVD player, so I will not have to retrofit the current set-up or put a new trim ring on the headliner. Score! And, thanks Jason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom