Arm castor... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks - I was on the “throne” w/ the phone, doing a foot-bath & getting ready to clip the toe-claws.

Multi-tasking is BS for me, but at least my foots are exfoliated & trimmed super-pretty like :clap: - my version of “spa time”.
You sure sound like a jeep owner

I dont think I am going to get the last wasted 3 minutes of my life back after reading all 22 posts of the thread..... keep it going....
Clean stock undercarriage.

This thread needs more pictures of the front radius arms. Some shots that show the entire radius arm and some shots from different angles showing more detail of the axle bracket.

This thread needs more pictures of the front radius arms. Some shots that show the entire radius arm and some shots from different angles showing more detail of the axle bracket.
I requested this yesterday and then the OP posted pics of individual bolts instead... There’s some weird stuff going on with the driver side arm for sure.

Get a good look at the first photos posted. There are no castor plates but a bracket welded to the top of the factory axle bracket with another link attached and leading rearward.
All I see is the factory band-aid solution. And that link mounted to the top of the bracket is for the the sway bar, isn't it?

All I see is the factory band-aid solution. And that link mounted to the top of the bracket is for the the sway bar, isn't it?
You would be correct. I have been without a front sway bar for so long I forgot about it.

You would be correct. I have been without a front sway bar for so long I forgot about it.
I’m still trying to figure out the tan line either being a computer aid for where to look, or if it was a dowel / pointer.

Or if it’s something hanging under he truck :meh:

OP give up / answer his own question?

I’m still trying to figure out the tan line either being a computer aid for where to look, or if it was a dowel / pointer.

Or if it’s something hanging under he truck :meh:
It was plastic dowel.. to point out the position of the castor arm and point out the slotted holes on the bracket and configuration linked to the castor arm... thanks for everyone's input...very appreciative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom