Arkansas "Overland" Trip May 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1424896650040.jpg
Right here...

Last edited:
So we are camping Friday and Sat night. That leaves at least partial day Friday, all day Sat, and maybe a little Sunday for travel.

Maybe if we picked the two camp sites first we could plan routes around that?

"We" will be in tough shape if we are relying on me :)

I might do an rely April pre run, try to snoop out some camping spots. Maybe Bomar can give me some hints where that spot may be.

Kids?

As in a well behaved 6 yr old?

• Hell yea Jason. Bailey will be with us if we make it.

So far looks like 10 of us, let me know if i'm missing anyone.

@ntsaint
@Bomar
@wngrog
@gxgonz
@Fireman
@FJ60Cam
@dnp
@Bossman
@jasonbraswell
@fountainhead

I'm assuming based on comments we'll be meeting up in Hot Springs Thurs/Friday, depending. Start the trip the next day as soon as everybody is together, and go.....where?

K trail had been mentioned, which is supposedly a very good ride. If we did this though, it would probably be the only run. It's long, and runs from Tuskahoma, OK to Waldron, Ark. So we would either run all the way out to OK and start (4hrs from hot springs) or start in Waldron and end up in Tuskahoma (long way home for some folks).

Or we could piece together a couple runs north of Conway, kind of an up and back from Hot Springs, and everyone would wind up finishing a lot closer to home. I can research all the runs, but in the end, it will be guessing as to what kind of wheeling we'll see or what the campsites will look like.

Any thoughts? @Fireman you have any thoughts after looking at that GPS stuff?

Last edited:
I don't know myself. I was just following the pack. If I knew where it was i would have been going back. Somewhere near pinnacle....Bossman and I have discussed it before it is an awesome spot.

Camp we just need to camp primative...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom