Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale 80 series trailer hitch 50.00

For sale 80 series spare tire lift assembly 25.00

I have a set. $10 for my black and tan fund.
Cruuuuuuuuddddd...I ordered a set on eBay already...from Kazakhstan. Thank you though. :(

Selling my ARB Series III Simpson RTT with the annex. It also has an anti-condensation mat made by Tepui. I'm upgrading to a hard-shell. I'm asking $1200.00 for it.

It is currently mounted on my trailer. Not looking for any trades.

Last edited:
Selling my ARB Series III Simpson RTT with the annex. It also has an anti-condensation mat made by Tepui. I'm upgrading to a hard-shell. I'm asking $1200.00 for it.

Also selling an ARB 2000 awning. I'm asking $150.00

Both are currently mounted on my trailer. Not looking for any trades.

View attachment 1906832

View attachment 1906833

View attachment 1906834

View attachment 1906835

View attachment 1906836

Hey sir, interested in your awning. What part of town are you in?

I have a fuel tank in great shape from a 1989 FJ62. This was from a 110K mile truck. North Peoria. Pickup only $200. Thanks.

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

I am looking for long term, inside storage for my 80-PHX area. Moving to London for 1-2 years so I need to store it out of the heat/and rain but would need to get it out a few times when returning to Phoenix. Please let me know if you have or know of something. Thanks

I am looking for long term, inside storage for my 80-PHX area. Moving to London for 1-2 years so I need to store it out of the heat/and rain but would need to get it out a few times when returning to Phoenix. Please let me know if you have or know of something. Thanks

You got me with out of the heat. 🤣

Well, to be clear more worried about the sun. And all that rain😕

I don't need it to be kept in a constant 72*...don't want it going all soft on me.

Do you have the VIN from that truck?
If so have Camelback or whoever your dealer is run it to see if the fuel tank recall has been done.

It it has you have the re-worked tank, that would be a bonus. New re-worked tanks are discontinued.
I have the VIN as it came out of my truck. I replaced with a long range tank 40G. I held onto the OEM tank for six months just to make sure it was all working as it should. I'll run it by Eric over at CBT thanks for the tip.

Also found this in Storage it's a new foam bolster from Spectre for 60 series. $50. Still in its Spectre box. these are current $330 for a pair on the Spectre website.
thanks.

We own a storage facility down by the airport. Depending on the height, it might fit inside one of the spaces. Located at 2235 West First Street Tempe Storage Solutions or email Mike a-s@storage-solutions.org

The father of the President of the company I work for has storage for classic cars. I will ask if he has any spaces available and how much they are. It is in the Mesa area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom