Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you sell the 76 FJ40? Sure your not planning on taking two vehicles.
No way. Tonto is safe and sound in a storage unit. I need a giant metal building in the mountains somewhere.

Tim,

What size are the tires?

I am looking for a 315 for a spare.

Thanks,

Greg
These are a 33x12 or something similar. No that big. Just one I grabbed from a tire store as an example.

I have a 1994 Jayco 1207 popup trailer for SOLD!.

1994 Jayco 1207 trailer.JPG

The good:
It has a clean title
New tires and wheel bearings
Heater and three way fridge works, last time I had it out

Price: SOLD to a CSC member, needs to be mechanically inclined

The Bad:
The lift mechanism no longer works. It will need a new cable , at least 2 maybe 4 push springs, and a bracket reattached
Needs a new vent.
Various other small things

Last edited:
Think perfect condition that need paint;)

Gotcha, but one man's "perfect but needs paint" is another man's "works for me."

No worries, I'd rather find someone who is desperate to offload a set since I've already got a full setup on 18s anyway. Just interested in having a little more sidewall.

I have a 1994 Jayco 1207 popup trailer for sale.

View attachment 1710842

The good:
It has a clean title
New tires and wheel bearings
Heater and three way fridge works, last time I had it out

Price: Free to a CSC member, needs to be mechanically inclined

The Bad:
The lift mechanism no longer works. It will need a new cable , at least 2 maybe 4 push springs, and a bracket reattached
Needs a new vent.
Various other small things
Pm sent.

Yes for an 80..thanks need without privacy
I came across a post last year for how to remove that bronze privacy coating. It was super easy but I don't recall the specifics. Something about removing OEM tint on the LX.

I came across a post last year for how to remove that bronze privacy coating. It was super easy but I don't recall the specifics. Something about removing OEM tint on the LX.

It works on the back glass just not any of the side glass. I will know Saturday if I got some. But if anyone has sone before than let me know.

Looking for a low mileage 2003-2007 Sequoia Denso 150A alternator.

for sale: 1997 80 series front drivers door master window/door lock switch in good condition

$60.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom