ARB Twin Compressor Mount Options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where a guy can find a arb twin compressor mount for this location in the engine bay? Slee makes some real nice ones for the 200 and Tacoma, unfortunately doesn’t look like they make one for the pre-95 80 series and the ones they make for 95-97 are for the smaller type. I've been searching the interwebs with no luck, but maybe i'm looking in the wrong place.

9FF22708-D15F-4EF6-A5A9-289939F9E1D5.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a pic for a G2 Tundra that mounts dead vertical, let me find it/was going to get one except the $$ was some ~$175 & I’m doing a Harrop anyhow in that diff.

I’ll hunt it in the next couple days - totally forget the vendor, but I bet you could fit it hnowing my 80 PS wheelwell.

Call @torfab, they have bracket for the twins compressor mounted on the firewall.
They also recently made one for my friend mounted next to the air filter housing.

Call @torfab, they have bracket for the twins compressor mounted on the firewall.
They also recently made one for my friend mounted next to the air filter housing.
Better option.
They don’t bother w/ 1/2 a$$ junk & realistically I never seen in person the bracket I know of.

They are a great crew, glad they are just down the road from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom