ARB Springs same BUT OEM springs different. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got to this today...

FYI the ARB rear springs 2724 were installed correctly .. bla bla bla .. need spacers on the 2016+ or a different rear spring set.

This is because ARB Marketing has determined there is not "enough" demand for 2016+ rear springs to be made.

It is up to groups like this to let ARB marketing they want ARB to support off road gear for the 2016+ Land Cruiser!

Without demand and requested they are not going to develop the products to support the 2016+.

ARB 2724 have a 10mm diff like their techs said.. but this is not the diff on the 2016+

Long weekend next... then my June projects.

Friday will be camper trailer mod..

Last edited:
Are the other lift manufacturers building different springs for 16+?

We haven’t established what exactly is different about the 16+ Axle/frame/spring perches yet have we? It can’t be that a 16+ is just that much heavier on that side..

Got to this today...

FYI the ARB rear springs 2724 were installed correctly .. bla bla bla .. need spacers on the 2016+ or a different rear spring set.

This is because ARB Marketing has determined there is not demand for 2016+ rear springs to be made.

It is up to groups like this to let ARB marketing they want ARB to support off road gear for the 2016+ Land Cruiser!

Without demand and requested they are not going to develop the products to support the 2016+.

ARB 2724 have a 10mm diff like their techs said.. but this is not the diff on the 2016+

Long weekend next... then my June projects.

Friday will be camper trailer mod..

You are getting bad info. I can tell you my 2016 is running the exact same OME rear springs that I had on my 2014. You should stop spreading misinformation because it is patently false that ARB isn’t supporting the 16+ LC. The ARB Summit bull bar for example was one of the first bumpers on the market designed for the 16+ LC, and many of us here have the BP51 kits installed with zero problems. It sounds like your installer isn’t familiar with the 200 because Slee lifts multiple 2016+ LCs each week, and they don’t have any problems.

My info is from ARB Tech and Toyota.

I'm the installer .. ARB tech is well aware of this and the OME spacer is their solution.

I'll give SLEE a call .. and see what they say.

Last edited:
I have never had issues with springs before. This 2016 is a learning thing for me, and I do like ARB.

It's fixed now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom