ARB flat washers galore? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just switched the sockets between the corner lights (next to the headlights) with the small rectangle ones under the headlights. No rewiring at all. It's a simple plug and play. The wires are all long enough to reach. the lights below the headlights are non-blinkning now.

I only switched the lights in the bumper to #67. Do I need to chnge the blinker lights in the car also to keep those from melting anything?

I just switched the sockets between the corner lights (next to the headlights) with the small rectangle ones under the headlights. No rewiring at all. It's a simple plug and play. The wires are all long enough to reach. the lights below the headlights are non-blinkning now.

I only switched the lights in the bumper to #67. Do I need to chnge the blinker lights in the car also to keep those from melting anything?

Hmmm...good question. I wouldn't think so because the plastic lens appears to be a much higher quality than what the ARB has. But, I've never taken the bulbs out to compare the size and wattage between the corner and the blinkers. I haven't seen anyone mention swapping out the bulbs to either but let us know what you find out :cheers:

I went out there and looked at the light bulbs again. The blinkers are a much bigger bulb than the indicator light but wont build up as much heat since they blink only for short periods of time. Should be no problem.

Thanks again for all the input everybody.

Bumper install complete. Now for some driving lights and then...........:D

Last edited:
do the splice deal (here).

Sounds like maybe you did the latter? Any issues with needing a heavier duty flasher unit?

It's been over a year, yet mine still work flawlessly - and I use my signals heavily.

I went out there and looked at the light bulbs again. The blinkers are a much bigger bulb than the indicator light but wont build up as much heat since they blink only for short periods of time. Should be no problem.

Thanks again for all the input everybody.

Bumper install complete. Now for some driving lights and then...........:D

Very nice! And nice choice of fairleads :D

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom