ARB Bumper....Winch or Non Winch?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but i got a mint condition NON winch ARB that i am looking to do a trade with for a WINCH version. I will give my bumper + the extra $75 for the winch version.

Even trades (dont want to deal with tax or shipping costs again) only and i am in San Diego.

Thanks!

:D

Fly Rod said:
Where are you located? How much do you want for your old bumper? PM me the details please.

I am located in Wisconsin, Western side of the state. Nt sure what the non-winch version is worth. Im told anywhere between 3-$500. Depending on condition. This one is in stellar condition. I can post up some pics Sunday

Find out what she objects to.

Is it the look of the fairlead? If so, how about going with synthetic rope rather than cable and a hawse fairlead? Yeah, it'll cost more, but I think it'll look "cleaner" and you can hack off the fairlead mount in the front that kinda screws up the aesthetics a bit.

[best Wisconsin accent]

To much inside cheeshead stuff going on here!!!!

Think I'll go watch the packers.....

NorCalDoug said:
Find out what she objects to.

Is it the look of the fairlead? If so, how about going with synthetic rope rather than cable and a hawse fairlead? Yeah, it'll cost more, but I think it'll look "cleaner" and you can hack off the fairlead mount in the front that kinda screws up the aesthetics a bit.

Shes good to go thanks to the good folks at Mud.... As for rope V cable im told the W12000 can't do rope onacounna rope does not disapat ethe heat of the break in this type of winch....eh

.....correct....

but, braking heat is generated primarily during power out use AND there are quite a few rope manuf which are designed around that supposed heat.

The motor gets hot during power in, the brake is "instantaneous" during stoping times, and the brake is overridden during power out.

8274 is the exception, where all is external.

that said, don't run rope with a roller fairlead IMO....

Non Winch

"I am located in Wisconsin, Western side of the state. Nt sure what the non-winch version is worth. Im told anywhere between 3-$500. Depending on condition. This one is in stellar condition. I can post up some pics Sunday"

SHREG,
I'm willing to work out a deal when you're ready and can have the Bumper picked up.

SAM

Your PM is full

My wife and momma - little 5'3" busty blond thang - loves the attention she gets from the LC. Lift, ARB, Superwinch, Hella 500's, Hella 1000's, 285 Revos.....

She get's offers all the time - for the truck......

I say - who's your Daddy ? she say's - you are baby.....

Truck or blond thang....

spartan said:
Truck or blond thang....

I got plenty of pics of trucks silly!

The blond thing, specifically the "Busty" part! :D

Silly truck....

...headlights!!!!!!
LCFRNT1SZ.jpg

Headlights...

uh-huh.....

that's what I'm talkin' about...
DSCN0077.jpg

re avatar....

...where I come from - nobody is gonna lay there and let you beat the crap out of 'em. Just something to think about.....

Nice Headlights! :D :D :D

Truck is cool too! :flipoff2:

Hey, Nice quote, i just got done watching that the other night, AGAIN

"Turns Out, I Aint The Only Cat That Digs CHEEEEEEETOS"

:)

Winch bumper and big ass lights.
Cheers,
Sean
P1010046.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom