SOLD ARB 900 Xtreme Sport Series Off Road Driving Light Kit - 901XS 901XSD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The housings for these is 200mm diameter (about 7-7/8”); lens diameter is about 6-5/8”; they use 100W halogen bulbs with a spot pattern. They run hot enough to melt off sleet/snow in a storm, unlike LEDs. About as big as you can go on the 60-series ARB bumper.

High quality construction. Powder-coated metal housings and real glass lenses.

I have two sets of these; one new in box with the full wiring kit, one set that rode around on my FJ60 for about 18 months.

The first set is in new condition, never installed, just bought it so I had a spare.

The second set doesn’t have any wiring harness, but if you’re like me you’d rather set it up your own way. The set from my truck has LaminX 7” light covers on it to protect the glass (easy to remove; they attach by just spraying water). I have a spare set of covers I will include in case they need to be replaced over time.

Only reason I’m selling is I got lucky and scored a set of older vintage lamps.

$295 + $25 sh for the new set

$195 + $25 sh for the used set

* flat shipping rates are for the continental US. I accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders. You’ll be emailed tracking info within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Here is a pic of how the lights looked on my truck:

A9C9DF50-DCB3-42DF-BB16-CF63C0C08CF9.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom