April ROTM 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100_3668.JPG
100_3666.JPG
100_3664.JPG
100_3663.JPG

That was a really fun trip, thanks for meeting up with us! Wish I didn't have to work the same day we left. Look forward to future runs!

Wow, great pictures. Looks like you guys rode the Rug hard. Wish I could have made this one, it has been on the list for a while.

I should have done what Murf did. Cost me 10$ at the pressure wash to get all that mud off... Even then it still left a ring-around-the driveway...

100_3856.JPG
100_3856.JPG
100_3622.JPG
100_3608.JPG
100_3857.JPG
100_3856.JPG
100_3855.JPG
100_3622.JPG
Mekaela wanted to have her lift done but the time of this run but unfortunately all the parts did not come with the order but here are a few photos of the before and after with some new tires and wheels..Loo king good. Nice seeing you and Gregg at the Overland expo

Very nice, Wilma finally got her lift on. Looks great. :clap:

Wilma is looking great. I thought no one was permitted to take pictures of the passenger side with the hideous dent let alone publish them for the public to see:slap::lol:

Lol.....Makela had to point it out and after squinting, I'm still not sure if I saw this rumored dent!

She loves her "baby":D

The truck looks so good you don't even notice the dents !!!

Last edited:
OME 3 inch, heavy. I think it sits perfect now and the ride quality is wayyy better.

What brand is the bike rack? I'm in the market for one. Thx.

Zona

What brand is the bike rack? I'm in the market for one. Thx.

Zona

Best ( yet expensive) bike rack ever! The Yakima Hold Up. Keeps the bikes nicely in place, has built in locks for the bikes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom