Apple festival car show in Ellijay, Ga. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this isn't the right place for this, but I think it will reach the most members here.

On Oct. 13th. there will be a car show in Ellijay, Ga. as part of the Apple Festival. I plan to enter my beast and it would be nice to see some other Ga. 'cruisers entered as well. The fee is $20.00 and info is on the Gilmer Co. Apple Festival website. It is held at the local Ford dealer and there is usually around 100 to 200 cars according to show officials.

Hope to see some of you at the show!

CAJ

DSC_0007_LI.jpg

You guys should win something as those are two very nice vehicles. Have Fun!!!

I know this isn't the right place for this, but I think it will reach the most members here.

On Oct. 13th. there will be a car show in Ellijay, Ga. as part of the Apple Festival. I plan to enter my beast and it would be nice to see some other Ga. 'cruisers entered as well. The fee is $20.00 and info is on the Gilmer Co. Apple Festival website. It is held at the local Ford dealer and there is usually around 100 to 200 cars according to show officials.

Hope to see some of you at the show!

CAJ

View attachment 1784133

Sent my Registration in today.....I'll probably be up there early that morning, say around 6:30 or 7:00.

The only item that would hinder my arrival, RAIN, due to my rig with the Bikini Top on. Hopefully we will be blessed with a Sunny Saturday.

Sent my Registration in today.....I'll probably be up there early that morning, say around 6:30 or 7:00.

The only item that would hinder my arrival, RAIN, due to my rig with the Bikini Top on. Hopefully we will be blessed with a Sunny Saturday.

I hope so as well. We need to arrive as early as possible before all the crazies get there. I'll see you around 6:30 or 7:00. Bring a comfortable chair and food and water. I'm not sure if they have any concessions at the show since it's removed from the festival area.

CAJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom