Appalachian Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks great JT, keep us posted on the 4.3 swap into the 40.... that is a good engine for a 40 IMHO. Look forward to seeing your Taco on the trails...

I have a few thing to do to the rear to get more travel out of it and get my dad moving :) As for the swap, I think I have located all the parts I will need, now we just have to start ordering. Still don't know if we are going to farm out the work or tackle it ourselves, I think we can do it ourselves, but it is dads truck.

See you guys on Sunday, probably going to bring at least one of the FJ40's, maybe if it is warm enough, I will drive the one without a top.

ToughGuysrun011.jpg

ToughGuysrun016.jpg

By the way. No lockers! cant figure out how I did this.

Andy
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/jamarquardt22/Tough guys run/ToughGuysrun016.jpg

Here's one of mine. Poser shot after the lift. And my 40 after the engine and axle came out. They're back in now, but the 40 is still in Texas.
DSCN0140.JPG
resized 40.jpg

Last edited:
I've been out a few times. Took it to Rausch Creek a couple times since I've been up here. By no means hard core. I bought primarily to use for camping/biking trips.

1995 80

Here's a pic from last weekend getting ready to go boating . . . and our mascot.
FunHog_small.JPG
FunDog_small.JPG

Wayneraintree trail leading

"You don't want to be in a group led by me I guess!" Jeff Dozier June 2007

Yo Jeff- no s***!!!!!!! Only kidding man...........don't hit me. Gary S

Last edited by a moderator:
"You don't want to be in a group led by me I guess!" Jeff Dozier June 2007

Yo Jeff- no s***!!!!!!! Only kidding man...........don't hit me. Gary S

Yeah 'cause Gary never lead anyone into a s*** storm.;) J/K too...don't hit me either.

I'll follow you guys anytime!!!!!

(fineprint: I reserve the right to STOP if I want to :D)

I'll follow you guys anytime!!!!!

(fineprint: I reserve the right to STOP if I want to :D)

Here's to you.

Running Sweep during our club's Iron Cross Race, 65 miles and 6,500 feet of elevation gain in Michaux State Forest.

Got to do some light wheeling while marking and demarking course.
210520597_2007 10 14 212.JPG

Two pictures from the last run for the Tacoma, thanks for taking the pictures Chris. Now it's time to build the 4 Runner. These where also submitted to 4WDToyotaowners Magazine :D
WheelingatRausch.jpg

JTsrig11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom