AOP June 25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds to me like a center'd 9.5 rear and a HP 80 series front might be the next mods on the list, maybe linky the fronty while your up there....

Just sayin' :hillbilly:

Well those events sound like a good excuse to hang it up for a couple months until it cools off.

For what it's worth, I've got a bare axle housing that's collecting dust at the house if you find that your housing is bent.

I'll let you know if I need to keep lightening your load of parts. thank you sir. This time around I'm not in a huge hurry to repair. We usually take July and August off anyway and at best the next ride will be at Windrock in Sept. so no need to hurry.

Sounds to me like a center'd 9.5 rear and a HP 80 series front might be the next mods on the list, maybe linky the fronty while your up there....

Just sayin' :hillbilly:

I've been noodling something like this for awhile now.

Here's the pics I took only 6. (here"s 3)

AOP06.25.2016 001.JPG
AOP06.25.2016 002.JPG
AOP06.25.2016 003.JPG

Here's the other 3.

Look how Ted is making sure no one is damaging any of the rocks. What a guy always has "Tread Lightly" first and foremost. Got to love that about him.

AOP06.25.2016 004.JPG

Check out the tire spin on Randy's ride.
AOP06.25.2016 005.JPG

Here's John showing he can spin his tires just as good as Randy.
AOP06.25.2016 006.JPG

Last edited:
Here's the other 3.

Look how Ted is make sure no one is damaging any of the rocks. What a guy always has "Tread Lightly" first and foremost. Got to love that about him.

haha, Damn right bud, without the rock we aint got nutin to do. Save da rocks!! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom