AOP June 25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Next ride, AOP on June 25th. I'll likely head up Friday afternoon as usual.

My junk should be able to make this..... we'll see.

sounds like you found the issue, what was the problem?

Still working on it but seems to be a combo of Exhaust/Intake Leak, Timing and Carb Adjustment. Pretty sure I have it whipped.

been a slow thread but behind the scenes it's been busy. We have about 12 going assuming everyone shows.

So far its:
John
Me
Rocky
Ryan
Randy (Zuk buggy dude)
Sidney (?)
Ben
Randy's boss in a heep
Nick
Fred (?)
Tony

John, Ryan and I are planning to head out of ATL around mid day Friday.

Anyone rolling through or near the stone mountain area on their way up Friday? Trying to help out a fellow wheeler get a 40" rolling tool box up to AOP this weekend.

Even if it could be delivered to Buford area I can take it from there.

Anyone rolling through or near the stone mountain area on their way up Friday? Trying to help out a fellow wheeler get a 40" rolling tool box up to AOP this weekend.

Even if it could be delivered to Buford area I can take it from there.

got it worked out, thanks Nick!!

Well flipitty flopitty F$%K. I'm out, gotta tend to some work Saturday.
:beer:

Family issues, getting in the way. We have been working hard to get our house ready to list for sale. I was really looking forward to it.
\
Fred

Dont know what you guys bitchin bout, got the A/C unit on low tonight.

20160624_214756.jpg

You boys survive? It was hotter than the fires of Hades this weekend. Moving was a real B, Hopefully you boys had some shade in the woods.

I bet it was so hot, they all tried to snuggle up in Ted's tent around that fan. Now they're all painfully embarrassed about the events that transpired and want to forget everything that happened over the weekend.

You boys survive? It was hotter than the fires of Hades this weekend. Moving was a real B, Hopefully you boys had some shade in the woods.

I bet it was so hot, they all tried to snuggle up in Ted's tent around that fan. Now they're all painfully embarrassed about the events that transpired and want to forget everything that happened over the weekend.

It was damned hot, like wheeling on the surface of the sun but we all survived for the most part. Being in the woods helped but was still a sauna without a breeze.

Park was slick, apparently it had rained up there Thursday sometime and several of the trails we wanted to hit undo-able.

Unfortunately the carnage report is higher than hoped. Ryan got a few body mods and had a clunking sound from front axle on way home, possible birf. I have a bad alternator and think I've bent my front axle at the ball on drivers side, dunno yet and John broke a Longfield. All this on Saturday afternoon so we packed up the broken junk and hauled it home Sat night to find a little relief.

sorry folks, I didn't take a single picture.

Well those events sound like a good excuse to hang it up for a couple months until it cools off.

For what it's worth, I've got a bare axle housing that's collecting dust at the house if you find that your housing is bent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom