Anything Goes: The random bs thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you don't have a Skottel...get one!

These things rock! Spent the last 3 days at Shady Lake and it's all I brought to cook with. Best camp cooking I've ever done.

Sausage biscuits
Pizza for the kids
Popcorn
Also did: burgers, brats, quesadillas, beef fajitas, cinnamon rolls
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just why? You can't tell, but the other side is worse...and upside down flag?

Upside down flag means nation in distress, correct? Can't get much more distress than Trump v. Clinton :(

Upside down flag means nation in distress, correct? Can't get much more distress than Trump v. Clinton :(

No doubt brother...but all politics aside, the flag was just the icing on the proverbial cake with this jeep...full on psychotic based on all the stick-on mailbox lettering...really weird...the picture just doesn't do it justice...this was on the corner of Markham and Chenal...

Lake Millwood, June 2016

Mayflies on a summer day. They were easy to catch by hand and if you threw them in the water, a fish would have them in a few seconds. I didn't have any line/hook or a pole with me though.

Lake Millwood, June 2016

Mayflies on a summer day. They were easy to catch by hand and if you threw them in the water, a fish would have them in a few seconds. I didn't have any line/hook or a pole with me though.

What part of Millwood were you on?

I don't live far from that lake.

What part of Millwood were you on?

Just down river from Yarborough Landing. It's called Old Millwood, there used to be a landing there before the river was dammed to make the lake. I grew up there. I thought about you when we drove through Saratoga and the highway split off toward Nashville. I'll have to coordinate something with you one of these days to stop by and say hello.

Just down river from Yarborough Landing. It's called Old Millwood, there used to be a landing there before the river was dammed to make the lake. I grew up there. I thought about you when we drove through Saratoga and the highway split off toward Nashville. I'll have to coordinate something with you one of these days to stop by and say hello.

I remember now that you grew up in Ashdown.
Do that next time you're in the area...

Wanted to post in the Spotted thread but it's not a vehicle lol. We did see a very nice 55 series in Jackson, MS. Didn't get a pic going down and it wasn't there when we came back through today.

The razorback graphic is really great, the wife thought it was part of the mug and not something I put on it. Pic is at the Santa Rosa Day Use Area of the Gulf Islands National Seashores, just east of Pensacola Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom