Anyone with techstream in the philadelphia area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got an LX470 and am looking to dial in my NPs. I am still on the fence of if i want to keep the AHC long term so i dont want to make the investments into old computer, software and new rear springs right away. I would rather check once, change fluid, order trim packers/torque Tbars, check again and see how i like it.

I can compensate you for your time with smoked meats and good beer.

Happy to help for brisket and beer, but the 24 hour drive is a bit too far...

There is way more value in having Techstream than just looking at AHC data. But understand not wanting to invest in this now, but something you should consider in the future.

There is way more value in having Techstream than just looking at AHC data. But understand not wanting to invest in this now, but something you should consider in the future.

Oh definitely. The thing is I am only a week into ownersip and the maintenance list is very long and i only average 30 minutes of work on the vehicle per night after the kids go to bed and thats if its not raining since its too big to fit into my garage. So the short term is finding the current values to order trim packers and then deal with it later after the major parts are done.

Happy to help for brisket and beer, but the 24 hour drive is a bit too far...

Upderstandable, what if you send the laptop and i return it with brisket in the box? Although that may be more expensive then just buying the stuff in the first place.

I'm doing a construction project in Fishtown, and I'm here Monday through Thursday.

I don't have my OBDII cable with me, but I'll bring it next week if you want. I also have a laptop with TS on it.

PM me if you'd like.

I just got an LX470 and am looking to dial in my NPs. I am still on the fence of if i want to keep the AHC long term so i dont want to make the investments into old computer, software and new rear springs right away. I would rather check once, change fluid, order trim packers/torque Tbars, check again and see how i like it.

I can compensate you for your time with smoked meats and good beer.

off topic but where in Philthy? :)

Upderstandable, what if you send the laptop and i return it with brisket in the box? Although that may be more expensive then just buying the stuff in the first place.

I might be kicked out of my home state, for eating a brisket smoked in Philadelphia (while within the state of Texas).

The cable is cheap, and it doesn't take much computing power. I retasked an older windows (8, 32 bit) tablet as my dedicated Techstream device. You could probably find a similar used tablet for cheap.

Post in the keystone cruisers club page. Most of the locals in the area hang out there. I can't help you with this particular need but would be surprised if one of our club members couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom