Anyone running Level 8 mk6 wheels? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the Level 8 Stike 6 wheels in 17x9 -12 offset.

IMG_4184.JPG
IMG_4586.JPG

Hmm. After a little searching I don't know it the MK6 will fit the 80. They're a hub centric wheel with a 106mm hub bore from what I've found.

What size or model number are you looking at?

Hmm. After a little searching I don't know it the MK6 will fit the 80. They're a hub centric wheel with a 106mm hub bore from what I've found.

What size or model number are you looking at?

I was thinking of these:
Level 8 MK6

16 X8 6-139.70 -10 GYMTXX 16X8 6-139.7mm / 6-5.5"

But I think you are right that they will not fit :(

I had them.

17317817890_74af45eff8_h.jpg

Holy hell, these are some sweet rigs, gents! Nice wheels as well. Hadn't seen them before.

Can someone help me? Will the above mentioned MK6 style fit / work?

@jcardona1 , those are not the MK6 style though?
Jcardona1 has(d) the same wheels I do, the Strike 6.
You could probably go to a discount tire store and they would test fit a rim to see it they will fit. If they don't fit due to the center bore you might be able to take them to a machine shop and have them open the center hole more. Other members have done that on other wheels with good success.

Jcardona1 has(d) the same wheels I do, the Strike 6.
You could probably go to a discount tire store and they would test fit a rim to see it they will fit. If they don't fit due to the center bore you might be able to take them to a machine shop and have them open the center hole more. Other members have done that on other wheels with good success.

@chap79 yes @jcardona1 has the strike 6 but his are a gunmetal color & I cannot locate that color . That is the color j would like

@chap79 yes @jcardona1 has the strike 6 but his are a gunmetal color & I cannot locate that color . That is the color j would like
IIRC He has painted them several times. Check his build thread in his sig.

@jcardona1 , those are not the MK6 style though?

Oh sorry! For some reason I thought that's what I read. Correct, mine are Strike 6. Bought them black but painted them a few times.

Should fit but they don't use a separate ring to line up the hub. Have not tried to fit them to the LC so cant be 100% but don't think it would be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom