Anyone recognize this 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now I understand why you want to do Carnage Canyon. I'm really wanting to try Meat Grinder. I wish I had some free time over Thanksgiving. I set my 91 down on it side but it was much more gently. It was sort of a tip into a wall. I scratched a flare and have a small little dent. Too bad nobody had it on video!

I did carnage. not long wheelbase freindly. i would love to see the video. It was on saturday. when you saw it was still PURTY!

[quote author=cruiseroutfit link=board=2;threadid=7956;start=msg67107#msg67107 date=1069657016]
In his defense... he was trying a nasty ledge... and on top of that, he had a hell of an attitude about it... [/quote]
Uh, no offense dude, but you must be a heck of a photoshop guy to crop out a nasty ledge, cause I don't see one. :flipoff2:
[quote author=cruiseroutfit link=board=2;threadid=7956;start=msg67107#msg67107 date=1069657016]
true wheeler! [/quote]

True wheeler? Newb wheeler? Skinnypedaldude? Uh, what I see is someone that flopped in a place where that would be hard to do. Then again, I was not there. :flipoff2:

37, 38's blah blah blah
Uh, maybe you should stick with what ya got. You seem to have enough issues right there. :flipoff2: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom