Anyone know this LC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know this cruiser? I'm getting it from a guy up in Monument. He said "Brad" owned it before. It was tuned to pass smog a couple years ago so I'm thinking maybe it came from Denver area.

Any history on it? Seems like a straigh, great looking and good running truck.
Front.jpg
L_Front.jpg
R_Back.jpg

I know nothing about it. It's a nice looking truck that appears well equipped.

It was owned by a guy up in Castle rock. It's a beautiful truck. The guy who owned it (cannot remember his name) did some really nice work on it. You should be very happy. I'm curious what he's asking.

He was asking 5K obo

It's had a bunch of the high $ stuff already done that you usually run into (tuned/pass smog, knuckles/birfs done, new windshield, new leafs/OME shocks, etc)

The guy that has it now bought it from another guy (who I'm guessing was an LC enthusiast)

It runs pretty close to as good as it looks.

Ya almost went to look at it myself/ the small rust bubbles turned me off for the money/the light blue is the only color I'd own a fj60 in. But ya I bet it has a locker on it too/ guy didn't know much about it mechanically, seems like a real honest truck! Congrats!!!

The bumpers alone are worth more than a grand. Ome lift kit and decent tires? that's a good price.

Any idea what a custom roof rack like that would go for? It's pretty stout and the towers lock it on.

The raingutters look like they are yakima. those are like 130 a pair new... ya you're set to carry a suzuki samurai if ya want/ haha

Picked her up tonight! You'll see her around! My 5 yo was psyched...huge smile when he got home and saw it! :D

Any idea what a custom roof rack like that would go for? It's pretty stout and the towers lock it on.

Bajaracks.com sells one very similar to that one for $650 I think. If it is a Yakima set-up probably over $900 maybe, but not as strong.

The towers are all Yakima. I'm going to remove the rack until I need it. Had to order some replacement Yakima keys as the previous owner didn't have them when I bought it.

I looked at it closer and it's made of aluminum and seems to fold in half for easier storage once the u-bolts that connect to the crossbars are removed. Don't see any brand name stuff on it, so I'm not sure if it's aftermarket or custom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom