Anyone in Ladysmith? Need help getting part. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve found a set of TJ flares to cover my own rear 40 wheels. Problem is I’ll not have time to drive to ladysmith to pick them up. Any thoughts on how to pick them up? Get them closer?

thanks in advance

I can get them and bring them down. Pm me info. I’m planning on coming down
to Vic in the next week. I’ve got to pick up something from someone there too
Were you planning on making the meeting?

Excellent

Im not sure about the meeting. I’ll have to check where it is next

I’ll send you a message in a bit

Unfortunately can’t make the meeting... wedding rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding that night.

Unfortunately can’t make the meeting... wedding rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding that night.
Congrats, if cruiser pilot cannot get them give me a call..

@cruiserpilot is the man... he picked them up this evening. I’m sure we’ll sort out meeting up in the near future.
The larger TJ flares should clean up the rear wheel openings well... I’ll just need to find a home for the unused front flares. I could rebuild my front flat fenders and use them... but they’re ugliness wouldn’t suit a 40 :D

@bikersmurf, I almost forgot i snapped this pic about a year ago. I just parked my service truck and was walking past other vehicles parked at a work camp up north when i spotted these.
I think this guy might be onto something...
Is this what you picked up??:flipoff2:

IMG_3916.JPG

Hey, I haven’t heard back from you. I’m in Victoria today. Ill Pm with a phone number.
Nick, can I drop these at your place for him to pick up if I don’t hear back?

I hope not... certainly not what was pictured
Hey, I haven’t heard back from you. I’m in Victoria today. Ill Pm with a phone number.
Nick, can I drop these at your place for him to pick up if I don’t hear back?

So these are at my place now. @bikersmurf knows where I live (just PM me and I'll tell you where the flares are; you can pick 'em up anytime).

So these are at my place now. @bikersmurf knows where I live (just PM me and I'll tell you where the flares are; you can pick 'em up anytime).

For some reason I’m not able to start a conversation with you. I tried to send you the following...

I’ve not been on for a few days... so I’m late to the game.
I can drop by with some cash tomorrow. If you’re not there I can leave cash somewhere for you.

J

For some reason I’m not able to start a conversation with you. I tried to send you the following...

I’ve not been on for a few days... so I’m late to the game.
I can drop by with some cash tomorrow. If you’re not there I can leave cash somewhere for you.

J

PM Sent.

Cut out ratty looking opening...

28B7F879-02F8-45A4-899E-6F6EE6585473.jpeg

Test fit...

537B8A32-F6C9-47F8-8FED-9F9E56117988.jpeg

Comparison to front fenders from the CW...

3612589A-CE1B-4046-80B1-B6D4B4E7F152.jpeg

Thanks for all the help. I’ll post more pictures of the install later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom