Anyone here own a sweet pig in Springfield OR at PM alternator? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OregonCruzer

Póg mo Thóin
Threads
Was driving home from work yesterday and saw a swet restored Light Green lifted piggy at PM Alternator on Main in Springfield OR. Anyone here own it? Would love to stop by and drool a bit at it! :grinpimp::beer:

Update

So I stopped by PM Alternator after work tonight to inquire as to whom that pig belonged to. Turns out it was the guy behind the counter. We talked a while about his pig and I asked him if he was on mud. He said no, so I told him he should hop on here :D. Hopefully he will-- I was so excited to find another pig owner in Eugene I forgot his name! (I'm pretty sure it wasn't Kyle...:flipoff2:).

Nuthin but VWs' in Eugene

So I stopped by PM Alternator after work tonight to inquire as to whom that pig belonged to. Turns out it was the guy behind the counter. We talked a while about his pig and I asked him if he was on mud. He said no, so I told him he should hop on here :D. Hopefully he will-- I was so excited to find another pig owner in Eugene I forgot his name! (I'm pretty sure it wasn't Kyle...:flipoff2:).

Hella why? Everyone knows that there aint nuthin but VW busses in Eugene. No what you mean though, passed a Pig on the way home tonight, got home and sure enough, a phone message from my engine mechanic. YES! Pigma, hey coined a nu un ,me thinks.

I pass a guy driving a blue and white one every morning at 6:30 ish am and it is sweet and he is wearing a tie.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom