Anyone have this book? The Land Cruiser Legend: Toyota's Cult Four Wheelers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
CSC,

I bought this Landcruiser book a while back and noticed the used prices on Amazon have skyrocketed. Almost enough to pay for a service at Camelback Toyota if you sell one.

No affiliation with the ads.

Screenshot 2017-05-03 08.20.52.png

51cy3fGdNKL._SX370_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
I do have that book. Have no idea why the prices are so high though. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it.

I have one too.

If someone wants to read it, I am more than willing to "rent" it to them for a large fee, based on the online price of the book.:flipoff2:

Last edited:
I have one. Still shrinkwrapped. :cool:

I have one too.

I might have to move it into my gun safe!

Yes I have one too. When I bought it it was 39. plus shipping, people are wacked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One clown is asking over $4100 for one-just went on Amazon because I could not believe it

I better tell my insurance company my coffee table is worth a LOT more now!!!!

Did Toyota put out a special release two book set with dust covers for Owner purchasing the 40th ANNIVERSARY Land Cruiser
for $250.00? One being the history for the land cruiser and the other was the design and building the 80 series?
Also another rare land cruiser book was the Man-a-Fre Glove box Parts book with Zebra Cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom