Anyone have experience with these gull windows? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are killer. I want a set bad. Where did you order them through?
I ordered directly from 3xm website, but now it appears their site is down:

Our Online store is currently closed for Updates and Maintenance Call us on 07 32032212 or Email sales@3xm.com.au for current pricing

We emailed back and forth a few times during the order process, and they were very responsive

Those are killer. I want a set bad. Where did you order them through?

Anybody talk to Kevin at wagongear lately? I ordered an antenna mount from him a few days ago and then later saw on his site that he isn't shipping anymore products.

Anybody talk to Kevin at wagongear lately? I ordered an antenna mount from him a few days ago and then later saw on his site that he isn't shipping anymore products.
I emailed him a bit over a week ago, but no response. It does usually take him a bit to respond with everything else he's doing, but no more than a few days typically. Honestly I think the man is still just swamped with real life which is why he decided to to on indefinite hiatus with Wagon Gear. I would still love a set of his gull wing hardware so I can use the OEM glass, but sadly I don't think it'll happen.

I emailed him a bit over a week ago, but no response. It does usually take him a bit to respond with everything else he's doing, but no more than a few days typically. Honestly I think the man is still just swamped with real life which is why he decided to to on indefinite hiatus with Wagon Gear. I would still love a set of his gull wing hardware so I can use the OEM glass, but sadly I don't think it'll happen.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill give him a few more days. After I saw his post about not shipping I dont count on getting the antenna mount. I just want my cash back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom