Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold....

snap.jpg

Last edited:
Calling Lenny!

That's the exact trailer I have. You can call them and order the trailer with 7000# axles for the same price.

That trailer has been posted several times on Racing Junk.

Everyone, keep your seyes open for another 40. Specs need to be v8, auto, decent body...about like what I found for Stacy. We have a friend hunting one. Not in a real big hurry, looking for a good deal.

Thanks!

Everyone, keep your seyes open for another 40. Specs need to be v8, auto, decent body...about like what I found for Stacy. We have a friend hunting one. Not in a real big hurry, looking for a good deal.

Thanks!
The addiction continues to spread!

Hey guys, decided to drop by...

I was looking at a set of 40's in Broussard Louisiana...

I had gone looking, and came back, and posted some questions, and texted the guy a while ago, and he said they been sold. Well turns out a fellow from Laural Ms, bought them.. So I'm currious as to who bought them. He said the guy was really interested in the 1970 FJ40 that didn't run...:D

Just wanna know who bought them...

Thanks
Cody

Cody, Im from laurel...live in Jackson now, and we dont have any Cotton land members down there. GWalt has built one nice 40 and is working on a second and he lives bn laurel and hattiesburg but I dont think it was him.

sorry I am not more help. I ll be down there this weekend so ill ask some mechanic friends but that's probably a shot in the dark.

Hmm. Well he said the guy was from laural. So maybe its a new guy to tlca. But he does have multiple cruisers as he said he's a cruiser collecter.

Thanks
Cody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom