Anybody doing the Rubithon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its coming up, and I was wondering whos going?

I trust Alvaro that without skid plates or a lift I would trash my 80.
I'm looking for somebody to ride along with. Its not far from reno, about an hour. Plus I've got experience spotting all my jeeper friends out of tough stucks.

Anybody?

Its coming up, and I was wondering whos going?

I trust Alvaro that without skid plates or a lift I would trash my 80.
I'm looking for somebody to ride along with. Its not far from reno, about an hour. Plus I've got experience spotting all my jeeper friends out of tough stucks.

Anybody?

Nope not me.

Not me...sorry. And yes you would trash your 80, that is not the trail for the full figured gals, unless you just don't care. Maybe again someday, but not now.

Jack

We are doing the Rubicon as a club run on either July 14th or July 21st.

Chicago currently has first claim to the passenger seat in my rig but if he can't make it you are welcome to ride with me.

If its the 14th, that seat is MINE!!!!
Ill gladly arm wrestle for the spot though!:D

I cant wait to see the legendary RUBICON trail especially in Rusty TLC's bitchin 40 with stupid low gears!

Chicago

If its the 14th, that seat is MINE!!!!
Ill gladly arm wrestle for the spot though!:D

I cant wait to see the legendary RUBICON trail especially in Rusty TLC's bitchin 40 with stupid low gears!

Chicago

We'll see whos bitchin when I flop it and dump your beer ice chest on the trail. :flipoff2:

We'll see whos bitchin when I flop it and dump your beer ice chest on the trail. :flipoff2:

All that means is well be drinking WARM beer that night!:flipoff2:

"Waste not, want not!"

Besides, whos to say the Jack Daniels bottle wont be hiding in amongst the safe confines of my clothing, nice and protected from the wheeling jostle!
Youve got a high zut roll cage!:lol:

Chicago

Naaa! you could take him, just shove your Fro in his mug and you got it. :D

ken

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVE BIG "D's" fro!
The first pic I had ever seen of him was of his fro hangin out of his window as his MAD 60 was rollin over the hood of a car!!!!:eek: :eek:
CLASSIC photo!

Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom