Any 200 series experts on here. Found a 09 in Chicagoland would like an opinion on condition and price (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any 200 series experts on here. Found a 09 in Chicagoland and would like an opinion on condition and price. Just shoot me a message if you can help me out.

Thanks

Any 200 series experts on here. Found a 09 in Chicagoland and would like an opinion on condition and price. Just shoot me a message if you can help me out.

Thanks
Hobbs, look on the club pages and post there. Also, Indiana Land Cruisers on Facebook.

The interior and exterior are a bit beat up even after they got it ready for pictures. Missing knobs makes me wonder what else is missing. No underside pictures. What really will tell if there are service records that show it was well maintained. Not enough info here to make a call

Personally Id be hard pressed to buy anything that lived in chicago. But I don't live in a rust area so i can be picky

The interior and exterior are a bit beat up even after they got it ready for pictures. Missing knobs makes me wonder what else is missing. No underside pictures. What really will tell if there are service records that show it was well maintained. Not enough info here to make a call
Yeah it is kinda rough service records are incomplete only a couple oil changes, new radiator, brakes alot. If I had to guess oil changes were done locally and not recorded or not in a timely manor. They sent some frames pics but they wouldn't attach. I will just wait for another one to pop up just hard to find around me
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom