Another Revtek-Lifted Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moab3.JPG

Oh well, if you're going to get flamed, might as well be for a good reason.....

Take care, guys, and let the mods of the FJ begin! (I want one too!)

:cool: A Hemi in a TJ......:eek: did you mod the axles? Or are you just extra cautious?

That has to be a fun ride....

That picture and the others were taken in Moab, UT. The place is really unbelievable. If you are an outdoor person at all, I would highly recommend a visit to Moab. By far the biggest event of the year is Easter Jeep Safari that occurs each year the week before Easter. The town is simply overcome with 4X4 from all over the nation. The week is insane. It is a huge 4X festival. Everyone is welcome and there is literally hundreds of miles of trails and organized caravans. It is week after next. Hope we can see some of you there.

Yes, well done. Very nice pics and insane mods. Mad respect. I HAVE been to Moab -- beautiful country out there!! :cool: Unfortunately, it was in a Z-71 Suburban which we obviously didn't do any wheeling with because they suck.:frown:

what did the revtek lift cost??

looks great. it seems like the choices for 17" m/t tires are limited. i swear by my nitto terra grapplers on my disco, but they only offer the stock size.

Kendall, looks nice! I wish you and Chuck called me- I can pay back Chuck's help a bit by putting in that lift with you guys :)

Who's FJ Cruiser is it?

man, somebody puked heep all over this thread!:flipoff2:

Kendall, looks nice! I wish you and Chuck called me- I can pay back Chuck's help a bit by putting in that lift with you guys :)

Who's FJ Cruiser is it?

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!

Where have you been, my friend?? I had heard you were wheelin' with a cruiser this days (errr, excuse me, a Lexus no less!) :)

This was a spontaneous charity lift for a buddy of mine at work. It's an easy job, as you know, but we would have enjoyed to have your company!

Going to Moab, a week from Tuesday. You in???

:confused:
what's with all the rocks stuffed into the crack?

Glad you posted the Heep pics....made the FJC look a lot better! Now go add some chrome.... :flipoff2:

Here is where the sweet lifted FJC that this tread began with needs to be pictured, instead of in the drive way with the boulivard 4 wheelers.

On another note....found this great source for Heep parts discount warehouse
RFJC.jpg

Last edited:
NorCalDoug said:
:confused:
what's with all the rocks stuffed into the crack?

It's a heep thing, you wouldn't understand!:D

Tools R Us said:
It's a heep thing, you wouldn't understand!:D

:D

At CM05, we had to move a couple large boulders out of the crack before we crossed...

damned heeps...the next thing you know...they'll pave the damned trail so they can get through faster.... :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom