Another 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Catskills

SILVER Star
Media Partner
Threads
I am very happy to have a supportive husband who abides his wife's wishes for another 100 Series.

As if one were not enough.

In 2012, I convinced my ex-husband to buy a gray 2002. He loved it, and refused to let me turn it into my daily driver. I had a 5th Gen. 4Runner at the time, which I sold within a few months to get my own 100.

So, the 4Runner was gone. And I found myself more and more on IH8MUD.

Time went by, and one thread I was posting in in the 100 Series section got bumped to Chit Chat. I didn't know where the hell I was, but I kept posting and found it pretty entertaining.

In April of 2017 Beno flopped his 70 and I told him, in Chat, I would appreciate it if he never flopped my truck again. You wouldn't think a little statement like that could change your life, but here we are, married two years, neither one having killed the other.

I bought the 2002 off my ex-husband this morning.

IMG_20200506_173416.jpg

And then I proceeded to remind @Onur of this story and how, if it weren't for my love of this truck, we never would have met.

He's still weighing whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, but the most important point here is that a s***ton of parts are on the way.

So, which one are you bringing to CMCC in July?

This fall, this truck went on to a new caretaker from TN named Maggie. Tough to let go of it, but she was so happy to get it I forgot all about it. We are really happy for her, and have cautioned her to keep reminding her husband that this truck belongs to her. 😁
MVIMG_20201003_152103~2.jpg

@biggiesmalls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom