Events/Trails Annual Ouray trip Aug 5-9, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think my list in post #2 is fairly updated and matches the CG's list.

I went by 4J+J+1 campground on Friday and took some pics.

Tent sites
1581861290511.png

Pull through sites

1581861342184.png

HOLY SCHMOLY really? Shoot dang....

I got a spot. Forgot to ask which one. No hookup tent spot.

Hello All! I attended last year as a guest with Marcia and Leon. I (Leonor) drove the blue Toyota 4runner. I'm planning on attending again this year. I have a confirmed reservation for pull through site #14 from Monday 3rd through Sunday 9th. We (husband and I) are going to head up a little early. I don't know if there is a fee to officially join your little Toyota band of brothers, but if so, I would be interested. Thanks so much for being so welcoming!

Hello All! I attended last year as a guest with Marcia and Leon. I (Leonor) drove the blue Toyota 4runner. I'm planning on attending again this year. I have a confirmed reservation for pull through site #14 from Monday 3rd through Sunday 9th. We (husband and I) are going to head up a little early. I don't know if there is a fee to officially join your little Toyota band of brothers, but if so, I would be interested. Thanks so much for being so welcoming!

Hi Leonor,

Good to hear from you. You're more than welcome to join us again this year. You're free to join our club but not necessary if you only want to do this one trip with us every year! However, why don't you and the other half join us for our monthly breakfast this Sat? Info on the first page under the "stickies". We have few 5th gen 4runners in the club so you'll be in good company.

Ali

Hi Leonor,

Good to hear from you. You're more than welcome to join us again this year. You're free to join our club but not necessary if you only want to do this one trip with us every year! However, why don't you and the other half join us for our monthly breakfast this Sat? Info on the first page under the "stickies". We have few 5th gen 4runners in the club so you'll be in good company.

Ali
Hi, would love to, but unfortunately we are bugging-in at home in Fort Collins CO. There is a recent notification of a break out of COVID within a few miles of us. So I'm staying put. I live in Fort Collins, but work in Albuquerque. So when things settle down, I would love to join for Breakfast!

@CatskillsRunner and I are thinking about joining my old NM friends.

Thanks for the invite, Ash.

We will be in GJ, CO from July 17-late August in an AirBnB so we won’t be too far away.

Would love for all my old HDC friends to meet my wife. :)

Be safe all.
-onur
Woodstock, NY
If you're that close, you better introduce her! Will be great to see you.

I look forward to meeting you then! Is your rust bucket the LX470 in your avatar?
Absolutely! I sold the FJ62 I had for about 15 years and used the money to buy this. And then about the same to make it somewhat respectable.... you can see my thread. I looked underneath and was like why have I done!!!

it runs great though!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom