And so it begins... my LX Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, just picked her up two days ago from Grapevine, TX. Bought her sight unseen. Super excited! First I want to change the gold badges and remove the running boards.

IMG_9538.JPG

IMG_9546.JPG

Welcome.

So, what's the plan for mods?

P-

Welcome.

So, what's the plan for mods?

P-
Plan includes front and rear bumpers, tires, lift, lights. Need to run a search on tires and lift. I don't plan to rock crawl. Thinking of 33s or 34 not sure though. Also don't want my teeth to fall out as it's a daily driver.

Ok. So I got the running boards off. She already looks better!!! Will post a better picture tomorrow. Anyone know what a pair of running boards are worth?

IMG_9567.JPG

Wanted to update my build thread. Recently removed the gold badging and hit it with the rattle can in flat iron. Also did the wheels and the chrome.
51156935417__9AD9C223-20F5-4CE0-91D7-7CB6CF331AA5[1].JPG
51157429112__717D1E68-6E61-420F-8532-9ABDF8D4E03E.JPG

Nice ride! Wish I could dump my running boards, but alas- the 5'3 wife insists (who drives it often) she needs them to get her short ass in the cabin :)

Nice ride! Wish I could dump my running boards, but alas- the 5'3 wife insists (who drives it often) she needs them to get her short ass in the cabin :)
I hear you. I got that too but figure sliders will be installed before too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom