SOLD Anacortes, WA: 1995 KZJ78W 1KZTE w/5 spd manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Anacortes, Washington 98221 United States
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/d/anacortes-1995-land-cruiser-prado-kzj78w/7481844526.html
I am selling my 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. This has the well-regarded 1KZTE 3.0L turbo diesel engine and has the rare R151F 5 speed manual transmission, which works great. It is rust-free and in great shape. I'm selling it because it's just a little too much vehicle for my needs, as amazing and awesome as it may be.

It has the 3rd row and seats 8, also has a dedicated rear heater for the 2nd row of seats. A/C and heaters work great. Has one small blemish on front bumper (see picture) but otherwise paint is in excellent condition and comes with original stylin' 'Prado' decals.

Fun fact I learned: 'Prado' is Portuguese for 'meadow' or 'field'.

Upgrades/work/additions:

1. Dobinsons 2.5” IMS coil/big bore shock lift kit.
2. BlackRhino Aliso 17” rotary forged offroad wheels with -38 offset for that aggressive and stable look.
3. 33” Falken Wildpeak At3/W AllTerrain tires 285/75/17, tackle the iciest roads, gravel, and rock with confidence with this tried and true tread design.
4. This Prado has a stock Toyota bull guard (removed in pictures, but I have it with all attachment hardware) and the Fog light have been upgraded to Diode Dynamics rock solid super bright Stage Series 3” SAE/DOT Type X Fog Light Kit.
5. Frontrunner Outfitters extra large 87”x54” expedition tray sits on 7” low-profile legs. These racks have a ton of accessories.
6. Sony touchscreen head unit with Apple Car Play/Android with remote control and speaker/microphone for hands-free phone calls.
7. (not installed) manual locking hub upgrade
8. Fresh oil change at 131,579 km.
9. Timing belt was changed at 100,458 km.
10. Both batteries are new.
11. Mercedes Benz OG first aid kit, see picture. (from original owner)
12. USB plug for stereo.

IMG_6195.JPEG

IMG_6193.JPEG

IMG_6194.JPEG

IMG-6212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom