aluminum wheels options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OEM Toyota Prado alloys. Usually found on JDM cars. 16x6. Zero offset like the steel wheels. Don’t have a photo handy but I could probably find one.
I think I know what you are talking about. Hard to find some new or almost new though I would think 🤷‍♂️ haven’t searched for those. I see a lot of the 15” but would want the 16”

Prado version is 16x6. Old 4Runner version is 15x7 with different offset. Same style though. Probably not available new anymore but clean used sets show up occasionally. Start bugging the guys with JDM Prados. Someone must have a set taking up space in their garage.

I think I know what you are talking about. Hard to find some new or almost new though I would think 🤷‍♂️ haven’t searched for those. I see a lot of the 15” but would want the 16”
Are you talking about something similar to these?
IMG_2816.jpeg

I run F5's. I will forever endorse these wheels as they come in good size options and the fit and finish is unparalleled.
I've not seen a nicer wheel, many as good but not better IMHO.

P1000963.JPG

You are correct. That style wheel was available as 16x6 with zero offset.
I know a lot of folks didn’t care for that rim but I thought it was kinda cool. 😊

Here's a photo of when I had them on my Troopy. 16x6 with 235/85R16 Toyos (IIRC). I thought they looked pretty good.

View attachment 3369879
Thanks. Does look pretty good. Was wondering how they would look on our long wheel base white ish rigs.

That wheel in 16" dia size comes in various offsets. Have to be careful when finding and buying a set of them.

Can you post up aluminum wheels you found that fit without spacers? Don't want to have to run fender flares if possible. 16x6, 16x7, 16x8. gonna only use 255/85/16 or 235/85/16 tires.
make
model
specs

thanks.
pro comp do a nice basic 16x8 vintage series alloy rim thats what im currently running with a 255/85R16 only a neg 12 so dont stick out far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom