ALPHAEquipt Wheels on GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to start a new thread in case anyone wanted info on these wheels specifically.
Wheel specifics: 17x8.5" , +10mm offset, 106.25mm hub diameter (hubcentric), 28 lbs each
Tires: LT275/70R-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W

gx460-1.jpg

gx460-2.jpg

So THAT's what our new wheels will look like installed ;) (Waiting on suspension....)

Looks awesome! I assume no BMC or other fenderwell mods needed? What suspension lift? We are going with 275s as well, Milestars.

So THAT's what our new wheels will look like installed ;) (Waiting on suspension....)

Looks awesome! I assume no BMC or other fenderwell mods needed? What suspension lift? We are going with 275s as well, Milestars.
Thanks! Glad you like! No BMC but I believe there were some fenderwell mods. I had a shop do the install so I don't know exactly what they did. The suspension is Dobinson's GX Twin Tube shocks and their springs plus SPC UCA's.

Since you have two valve stems, you can also add an inner tube bead locking system: Inner Air Lock Internal Beadlocks - Starting at $129.95 ea.
This allows for very low air pressure and prevent pinching the sidewalls. I've though about doing this, but right now can't afford any further expenses until this whole COVID-19 is done. Maybe next year.
In California anyways, true "beadlocks" are illegal. They are also a pain since you have to constantly check and torque all those lock ring bolts to make sure they aren't loose. This is a great option for the more hard core off roaders who air down below 15 psi and rock crawl.

Since you have two valve stems, you can also add an inner tube bead locking system: Inner Air Lock Internal Beadlocks - Starting at $129.95 ea.
This allows for very low air pressure and prevent pinching the sidewalls. I've though about doing this, but right now can't afford any further expenses until this whole COVID-19 is done. Maybe next year.
In California anyways, true "beadlocks" are illegal. They are also a pain since you have to constantly check and torque all those lock ring bolts to make sure they aren't loose. This is a great option for the more hard core off roaders who air down below 15 psi and rock crawl.
What a great idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom