ALCA Annual Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

....if anyone wants to know
Not really.:flipoff2:;p J/K. I'll see if the wife will let me come out and play. If not for the wheeling at least the meeting. I got cabin fever already. As for pot luck I need to make sure I'm going ,but I could fill in the gaps for what is needed.

Friday's meeting

Hello all. Looks like me and the better half will be attending. I was figuring that I, Bruce, would bring brats and beer. Since you'll have a grill there, it should be good. We will be leaving after the meeting. Hope to see you all there but please make sure you give me directions for us poor folk who haven't ever been to the meeting area.

Bruce Sacavage
TLCA#3288

Anyone doing greens? I blew both diffs and t-case at Fall Gathering and cannot afford to do that again.

Cool. I gotta check with the Boss... She's already frowning upon the thought of wheeling again...

Macneill, it is more than likely there will be a contingent of green goers.... you can always jump in with someone if all else fails....

erc.gif

Anyone doing greens? I blew both diffs and t-case at Fall Gathering and cannot afford to do that again.

Wow. howd you do that? I wont be running any blacksor reds. Blue's yes, Blue/black maybe. if your interested in wheeling w/me that would be cool.

Like I said, this is an open run! I am trying to flag anyone I can to come since it will be important for the vitality of the club to make an Annual Meeting...... please feel free to do the same : )

I realized this club is getting off the ground and more members will make a stronger club. I just still think of my self as the new guy here and dont want to go out on a limb yet. In the future Ill just bring whoever and post up how many.

I could probably bring some bakedbeans and some potato salad. as well as a stove to heat things up. Or I coud bring charcoal and a grate for cooking thoes burgers and brat's.

Let me know.

since I am bringing the grill, burgers and buns, Mike is bringing dogs and condiments, etc....

we need chips and dips, side dished, and dessert:grinpimp:

who can bring those items?

...don't forget that Bruce (Semper Fi) is bringing brats and buns, too! Love dem brats off the grill!!!

I also got the ketsup, mustard (yellow and spicy), relish, and chopped onion thing covered. Oh yeah, I'll get a thing of squirt mayo too.

Other recommended items for those of you still on the fence:

chips
paper plates (good plates, not those flimsey ones)
plastic silverware
napkins/paper towels
garbage bag
dessert: brownies, cookies, what ever...
potato and/or macaroni salad
baked beans (might be a hastle to warm up...)

For the meeting, think warm with with a hat and lots of clothing layers. It gets dark by 5 pm now and gets down right cold very quickly up there in coal country.

Mike in PA

Any idea how many guys? I want to make sure we have enough burgers and such:beer:

I would guess about 6 trucks, I don't know if they will stay for the meeting, I told them that they are more than welcome to join the club since they are all Toyotas.

we need a table too... anyone? lanterns?

I'll bring a 6' table with me plus one propane lantern but I will need someone to transport these from the parking area for me as I doubt I'll be able to get down to the meeting site in my tow rig, especially with the loaded trailer hooked up. Will also need a ride back w/said items after the meeting is over.
For all others, don't forget your camping chairs to sit your lazy arses in!
Mike in PA
(will there be a fire going and if so can someone bring some firewood?)

Stuff for Saturday

I'll bring chips and donuts. Donuts for the morning, that is. Matt Reed will be with me on Saturday as will my grandson Justin. It's gonna be a great day................

And Dozier- count me in for the blue trails.....................Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom