Builds Alaska60 buys a 40! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's new at the barn today?

Other then a new fuel pump in a hyundai. .. im hoping to see this devil soon. Hope is all I have and a possible Christmas miracle too.
IMG_0921.jpg
IMG_5023.jpg

its been a while since ive been here.. just thought i would update some upgrades and improvements to my 40. I swapped axles for fj60 axles and some 37 inch goodyear MTRs heres the eye candy. and my recent trip to Moab too.
20140910_074721.jpg
20140930_152012.jpg
20140622_074640.jpg

Hey johnny.... glad your still around bro. Big changes in my life recently. Im now living in taos new mexico and loving life here.

Last edited:
Yesterday up at Taos ski valley. The aspens are turning to a wonderful gold.
donkey flex.jpg

Taos is for nerds.

You know all about it? You've been there for a few days. Sorry I forgot about your Jedi skills.

Arrived at the new house in Taos with a welcoming rainbow!View attachment 949433

Bummed you're gone but happy you're enjoying life in NM. The trailer looks great painted the same as your cruiser! Very cool home too, looks like there's lots of space for a big garage full of cruisers...

I love the house Jeff. Its a strawbale house with solar heat and energy. It also has rain collection water system too. Kind like an earthship down the street but with a bit more of the traditional home feel. its perfect for where I am at right now.

Love it man! Sometimes I wish I had the balls to just pick up and GOOOOO!!!! Hope you are well!!!!! Nom Nom Nom...

Are you off Tune road out near the Gorge bridge? We were renting a house out there this week, drove by and saw a beige 40 out front, I thought "I wonder if that guy is on Mud?" So I searched Taos and found this thread....

Arrived at the new house in Taos with a welcoming rainbow!View attachment 949433

Are you off Tune road out near the Gorge bridge? We were renting a house out there this week, drove by and saw a beige 40 out front, I thought "I wonder if that guy is on Mud?" So I searched Taos and found this thread....
yep! Tune Drive!

Wow, that was delayed response (+7 yrs 😝)

Whatever happened to that 45 shown in post #182?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom