SOLD Alabama. 2014 GX460 83k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Jason Bunch 251 633-4200

Dealer friend of mine. This guy is known for quality used vehicles A step above anyone around Mobile.

2014. GX460 83k miles $25,500

B62645E9-303F-4E81-A492-4605E5D5B0AD.jpeg

28163D53-4FC4-4692-B9DD-82813BE5B52B.jpeg

17507CE0-1A06-4BDD-A8AF-142B774AA6E8.jpeg

414DE8E9-E25C-427F-8A0F-CC41901F8DC1.jpeg

EA6ABB3B-6022-4E01-ACBA-9F0F288C50CB.jpeg

That was last May. It’s been gone.

Or an interested buyer can call the number which obviously is not me

But its your post.... I would think you'd be a little more responsible than that. Common decency at least. Guess I expect too much from people.

But its your post.... I would think you'd be a little more responsible than that. Common decency at least. Guess I expect too much from people.
Ywah I have to agree. It's one click to mark it sold. Otherwise 1) it critters the "for sale" ads when people sifter them to look for a truck and 2) it causes people to waste time. Just common courtesy.

Dudes!! I’m not keeping up with whether and /or when any vehicle sales! Im not keeping up with who may or may not be interested in it. I just passed the info along with the seller’s name and number on the top line.

Amd you’re saying it is more important for me to let everyone know whether it is sold or not rather than them just call the number I gave them? The seller at that number will know more all the info they need.

The only waste of time, by far, was me making the post to begin with. Especially for buyers that are too lazy and dependent on others to do their car searching for them.

Are millenials driving diesel lexus' now?

Again, I will state the obvious.....the seller's name and number is the first line for a reason. I am not that person....which is the second line. Just simply passing info along to a potential GX buyer, which I am not, btw. That sir makes perfect sense to most sane adults.

You're clearly a stupid f***. Thanks for making the classifieds a great place!
Doesn't that statement make you an oxy moron? Yes Sir it does.

Yes it did but it shouldn't have. We've had this settled rather nicely for three weeks now but then......

But then the same thing that happened to @BigSh00ts happened to me cuz you refuse to be a decent little boomer and update a tread you started and abandoned.

OK... I have now updated this vehicle as sold. So now noone that may be interested will have to actually call the seller's number, that was intentionally listed, to find out. Remind me to never just pass along what is a nice Lexus option to a potential buyer when otherwise they would never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom