Adventure Mobiles + Coffee - Saturday, January 27, 2018! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy New Year! This Saturday we are hosting our Adventure Mobiles + Coffee gathering at the Fourtillfour shop.

Cruise over in your offroading vehicle for some coffee and a great morning. This meets a lot of fun. Hope to see you out there!

Saturday, January 27, 2018
8:00am - 11:00am
7105 E. 1st Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

24131557_1719556071411172_1076558418292659133_n.jpg

Im thinking I can make this one !

Brice might go. Alvis could wake up early and be there. Might have a decent showing.

I may or may not be there. Want to be there but we shall see.

Gonna skip garage sales for this. See you all there!

I'll try and see you there. You get that vintage run planned out yet? Todd

I would like to table the idea of a "CSC vintage run" for any rig 1989 and older. Maybe do the Montana Mtn loop in March with some classic Toyotas?

I would like to table the idea of a "CSC vintage run" for any rig 1989 and older. Maybe do the Montana Mtn loop in March with some classic Toyotas?
Would it be Relic Run style with no camping gear not period appropriate?

RelicRun.com > Relic Run 2017

@Stepmurr thinking about this one, but don’t have all period correct camping gear. Maybe the run could be done without all the period correct camping gear??

sounds like a fun time.

Is Montana Mtn out by Apache Junction? Never been there but have Mtn biked the Picket Post Trail that is nearby.

I just looked up the Montana Mountain Loop. That looks pretty fantastic! Hope I can attend.

I am not in your club but would like to join this run if it happens.

I am not in your club but would like to join this run if it happens.

Jack, you and your LV are more than welcome any time!

Sounds fun Murf I've never done this one. Day trip or overnighter?

Sounds fun Murf I've never done this one. Day trip or overnighter?

it is a full day trip, I need to look into some details then will be posting at a later date. Others could camp if they wanted at the end of the run in the queen valley area or the camp ground across the higheay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom