Ads Blocking Threads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I

I have to write low as a Ford Ad is now blocking my message window. I hate Ford now because every time I try to view the top of a thread a Ford ad is blocking my view. I'll never buy a Ford again! :mad:

Star time baby.

The Silver Star benefit definition states nothing about no ads?

If it does I may be forced to end my star boycott.

Firefox + Ad Blocker Plus = Ad freedom...

I have the same ad problem as Walton and I have a star and all three boxes clicked.

Sometimes when I load a page and start scrolling down before it fully loads, the top add will position itself over the post I'm trying to read. It's pretty annoying and there is no way to clear it. I've been meaning to post something over in the help forum but I figured Woody would get it fixed soon enough so it wasn't worth bringing up.

Dang - another year has passed already.

Well, I'm paid up now - where's my star?

that silver 5-pointed thing to the left of your username?

thank you :)

(automated, and nearly instant...)

Thanks for the free clue Woody! :idea:

that silver 5-pointed thing to the left of your username?

thank you :)

(automated, and nearly instant...)

Problem solved. If I'd known it was that easy I would have bought a star on - oh - May 3rd.

FWIW, if I browse the forums w/o logging in, I get the ads blocking the posts. If I log in, they are gone.

FWIW, if I browse the forums w/o logging in, I get the ads blocking the posts. If I log in, they are gone.

screen shot?

My account is effectively a "not logged in view"...and nothing blocks posts for me....but I also know things are not the same for all browsers/users....

Because being a part of a community, one should support the community.

I would gladly support the community with cash donations or stuff like that if need be I am part of many private ad free sites who run on shoe string budgets and have three or four times the server costs of this site and have donated many of times. I shouldn't have to waste my bandwidth to do so.

screen shot?

My account is effectively a "not logged in view"...and nothing blocks posts for me....but I also know things are not the same for all browsers/users....

Here's a few examples. These ones were under the threads/forum. First time I've seen that.
Mud1.jpg
Mud2.jpg
Mud3.jpg

Tom, what browser/OS are you on?

I'm on the site as a guest right now, one Mac and one PC, and neither displays like that.

edit: and now android tablet...also displaying correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom