ABS - pulling the fuse until I can do a delete: any issues in doing so?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Threads
4
Messages
24
Location
Connecticut
Been a while since I've posted; glad to be back. I've got an annoying and consistent pulse in my brakes at low speed stops. Almost positive its because of dirty/worn tips on one or more of the ABS sensors (I've never replaced them). Indeed, when I pulled the ABS fuse, the issue went away.

Until I get a chance to replace/clean the tip, or just do a full ABS delete, is there any issue with simply pulling the ABS fuse and driving on an extended basis (aside from, of course, not having ABS)? Just want to avoid making things worse or causing other issues.

Thanks.
 
ABS light on dash goes off if you pull the two connectors out of the ABS computer on DS kick panel.
 
Back
Top Bottom