about to pick up 09 tomorrow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i've been researching these vehicles for sometime now, and have decided to get off the pot so to speak. came across a
nice 09 in good condition, mileage 130k which is a tad high but appears that it had been maintained consistently at the dealer. One owner in texas.

looks like a fair amount of service was done at 110k.
here's the record of the 110k service.

what are your thoughts? would a 2009 vehicle with 130k miles concern you?

Last edited:
You might want to have an independent or dealer inspection done with specific attention to what TonyP mentioned. There are a few things the LC is notorious for....Water Pump failure and Radiator leak/crack somewhere in the 100K timeframe, starters apparently fail around that time as well. Obviously a test drive by you would be a good idea as well.....and get it on the highway where you can get above 55 mph and see what that vibration is all about. Good luck. I love my '09.

I just bought almost this exact twin. 2009 LC White/Tan from TX with 136,000 miles. It had a good service record with a big service at 107,000. I paid $29,000. I agree with the previous posts...check oil leaks, KDSS valves, Rust, water pump and radiator leaks. Otherwise the mileage wouldn't be a deterrent if everything else is in good shape. Feel free to PM me if you want to compare shape/condition of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom