Abandoned truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A friend of mine was 4 wheeling at rainbow falls today and came across an abandoned Chevy truck sitting on stumps. Looks like the axels and wheels are gone and some one shot it all up. It's right before little Moab and the license plate is still on and it read 212 zog. I don't know how to upload the pics otherwise I would have.
Didn't know if anyone wanted to call the forest service or cops and maybe try and get this thing out. What do you guys think.

Pictures. Matt sent these to me, figured I'd post them up.

image-3258999348.jpg

image-3675539370.jpg

Lol. Bullet holes add character.

Leon, wanna check with Rick and see if be would like our help toting that behemoth out of the forest?

I'll call him tomorrow.

I will also give him a heads up about the dumpster ;)

Spoke with Rick this morning and he had already been contacted by FS LEO about the truck. They plan on taking it out Wed and have a tractor they can use. He said they hate to turn down any "o"ffers for help but he didn't think it was worth anyone taking time of work.

On the dumpster issue he was fine with us using it and appreciated us taking the trash out of the forest. In the future if anything is too large just set it next to the dumpster.

Last edited:
WTF is "FFers"?

Sorry, left out an "o" in offers when I was typing on my phone this morning..:doh:

One letter sure can change the tone eh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom