AATLAS1X Leather Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dittos on credit to atlas for making these available and affordable for the 80 diehards. Still with all the mods I've done this still remains my favorite and really makes me smile every time I open the door.

There were a few times when doing mine, especially when missing a hog ring catching in a tight spot, that I would have happily paid maybe $300 to have them all done, that is IF I could have found someone to do them for that.

I got a quote today from a local shop to install Shane's leather in my LX. $200 a seat.

Each???

That's $800 for two rows? That's fawking Insane.

The kid that did them for me worked for his dad. He was from S.America and took amazing pride in his work and his son was just as talented at 18. He did installs all through college for me and knocked one out in 7 hours. He'd pick the seats up and I'd douche the carpet, belts and plastic. Then the bastard got a great gig at a pharmaceutical company in NY and now using his mind and doing an amazing job. Mis that kid, he never ever turned down a job and his dad pushed him hard through college. I'd like to think he's living the good life from a semester I paid for.

That's what I'm paying at a local shop. I'd do it myself but I just don't have the time.

That's what I'm paying at a local shop. I'd do it myself but I just don't have the time.

Fine a an old mom and pop shop and that's your best quality and cost.

I was quoted $75 each for fronts and $150 for the back to install...

I was quoted $75 each for fronts and $150 for the back to install...

Fronts are easy. Try the pass and if you're happy the the drivers. But I personally would pay $150 for the middle row.

Is the middle row that much harder than the front? I recently got done with the front and it was time consuming and tedious but doable. Btw great product, thanks Shane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom