Wanted A440f with Tcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm located in Northern California. My 89 fj62 needs a new tranny. A swap with the Tcase intact seems to be the easiest way.

Thanks Cliff

the fj80 and fj62 a440s are different in that the output shaft and transfercase are different. I have a fj80 set, but in an fj62 there would be additional work to get it to play well...have you talked to Georg yet?

the fj80 and fj62 a440s are different in that the output shaft and transfercase are different. I have a fj80 set, but in an fj62 there would be additional work to get it to play well...have you talked to Georg yet?

At Valley Hybrids, yes. I plan on making the trip there.

I'm not certain how much additional would have to be done to get the fj80 a440 into the 62, but if it can be done, Georg is the man for it. I'd recommend continuing to look for a fj62 a440, but if you come up empty after a good search, hit me up.

I'm not certain how much additional would have to be done to get the fj80 a440 into the 62, but if it can be done, Georg is the man for it. I'd recommend continuing to look for a fj62 a440, but if you come up empty after a good search, hit me up.
Thanks
Georg says the output shaft is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom