SOLD A.R.E. DCU Aluminum topper with Ambulance doors and side toolbox. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my A.R.E. DCU all aluminum topper off of my tacoma. Has ambulance style doors and driver side toolbox. Fits 1st, 2nd gen Tacoma, maybe 3rd gen (see measurements). Key included for rear and side door locks. $800. Located in SW Georgia, USA.

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG

Here's some dimensions of the topper:

1. height of topper from bed rails to cab height: 23 1/2" (sits above my regular cab by about 3-4")

2. Over all length of topper: 74" (front to back)

3. Over all width of topper: 59 3/4" (from outside to outside)

4. Width of bottom of ambulance doors (fits between rear bed pillars, just between rubber nipples for tailgate stop, flush with rear of pillar when tailgate removed): 53 1/2"

5. From bottom of ambulance doors to bed rail height of topper: 17 3/4" ( there is a small corner gap exposed where the bed pillar curves back into the bed side of my 2nd gen tacoma and the topper makes a right angle when on my truck.

I bought the topper from a neighbor with a 1st gen tacoma access cab with long bed. I think the 1st gens are slightly more narrow between bed sides. When topper is mounted on my 2nd gen there is about 1" of bed rail top exposed outside of the topper on both sides. I used four u-bolts around my stock tacoma adjustable tie down rings that are fixed to the side rails to fasten down the topper to my bed.

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom