A/C Vent Cover Discoloration/Stains? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi to all - new 2005 LX owner, just flew down to TN and drove her back to Denver. 260k, but very minimal wear. I finally found my creampuff! HOWEVER, and I know this is common - but does anyone have any experience repainting the a/c vents next to the nav/HU? Very simple to remove, but one new vent is $150 with Toyota/Lexus. Not having any luck finding any on eBay for any less. Not sure if any discounted parts places exist that you guys may know of.

Any feedback much appeeciated

469FCCD0-F844-46ED-A243-E2696F96FEC3.png

Hi to all - new 2005 LX owner, just flew down to TN and drove her back to Denver. 260k, but very minimal wear. I finally found my creampuff! HOWEVER, and I know this is common - but does anyone have any experience repainting the a/c vents next to the nav/HU? Very simple to remove, but one new vent is $150 with Toyota/Lexus. Not having any luck finding any on eBay for any less. Not sure if any discounted parts places exist that you guys may know of.

Any feedback much appeeciated

View attachment 2408130

I haven't seen anyone do it, but a scotchbright pad and some plastic compatible krylon, seems like it would work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom