A BLIZZARD is coming!!!!!!! (not snow related) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy thread revival!

That is a nice specimen!!!! What year is it? Where did you get it??

blizzard

It is an 81. When I got it the DOCUMENTED kilos was at 73,354.
This is aussie spec. It is a LX model. I got it from the gettin place. I have A convertable model with the jap. specs. It use to belong to owensexport. There is a pic
https://forum.ih8mud.com/chit-chat-section/158249-toyota-land-cruiser-blizzard.html
Thought you might like the hj45 crewcab from mining co in africa. The last pic is from the previous owner. I have had the crew for a while now and I am moving rear axle back and mounting axles under springs to make room for 35"s.
hawaii willits 198.jpg
hawaii willits 207.jpg
toy.jpg

Wow! You should post that up in the 45 owners section....there was a crew cab thread going there. Kina from North Country is going to make a 4 door troopy this winter too. Very cool trucks! Too bad you're on the wrong coast....love to see them. Might be going to Napa soon if you're up that way.

gday cham nice lookin machine those things available inn oz how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking

this thread reminds of your insane rattle-can-nun-chuck-skillz. damn you can tape and paint a truck fast.

Reached Grand Master level with the pumpkin

Don't remember what I paid.

i got one wanna know if theres too many around aus or the world they are hard to find

I know of 4 total in the US and Canada combined. Very rare. They were never sold here.

Post u some pics of your Blizz

In my neverending quest to find oddball stuff I came across a Toyota Blizzard in AU. It's a tiny little 4WD vehicle that has basically a 3B diesel. It's a re-badged Daihatsu Rocky (if anyone remembers those??) named the Toyota Blizzard. Daihatsu is owned or affiliated with Toyota and Daihatsu made the 3B diesels at theor factories. Basically it's a BJ40 that weighs 1,000 lbs less.

I've found 2 soft-tops in the US and the guy in AU says he only knows of 2 others there and they are soft-tops. This one's a hardtop. I'm sure there are other ones out there so I'm gonna look around.

Parts should be fine since there is a truck called the Scat in AU that is the same model and there are tons of them down there.

This one gets 38mpg and the guys says it wheels great. Max speed is 55 mph (downhill). Low gears, new mud tires and a welded rear diff. Original paint is a nice touch and very, very little rust. Definitely want to take it out a few times at least. It should arrive in March.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
View attachment 193100View attachment 193101View attachment 193102
That rig looks awesome, have some fun. Congrats
hello..
looks nice,
last month i picked up a 1988 Toyota Blizzard Wagon, needing minor work, only has 63k miles
drove it from Northern Oregon to San Francisco Ca, great ride.. adjustable suspension
just wondering where to get parts, I did see a listed parts website a member poster strickley for Blizzards
have anyone heard of such website?

In my neverending quest to find oddball stuff I came across a Toyota Blizzard in AU. It's a tiny little 4WD vehicle that has basically a 3B diesel. It's a re-badged Daihatsu Rocky (if anyone remembers those??) named the Toyota Blizzard. Daihatsu is owned or affiliated with Toyota and Daihatsu made the 3B diesels at theor factories. Basically it's a BJ40 that weighs 1,000 lbs less.

I've found 2 soft-tops in the US and the guy in AU says he only knows of 2 others there and they are soft-tops. This one's a hardtop. I'm sure there are other ones out there so I'm gonna look around.

Parts should be fine since there is a truck called the Scat in AU that is the same model and there are tons of them down there.

This one gets 38mpg and the guys says it wheels great. Max speed is 55 mph (downhill). Low gears, new mud tires and a welded rear diff. Original paint is a nice touch and very, very little rust. Definitely want to take it out a few times at least. It should arrive in March.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
View attachment 193100View attachment 193101View attachment 193102
hello,
I have a 1988 Blizzard Wagon, like it a lot just like to know where I may find parts, needing a hub boot, fuel pump gasket, and a few other small parts, this vehicle rules off road in tight places. I'm located in California
any help would be appreciated
thanks ED

Hey! I would contact Cruierparts.net.....they are sometimes tough to deal with but they have tons of oddball parts. Also check Gumtree.com.au.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom