A 200 is meant to have 37’s (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
728E8517-8063-490D-AEF4-FC586A79C5C7.jpeg

2102DE99-9798-41EB-B5B2-CDB31F427FC1.jpeg

Beast!! Supporting mods?

3 inch lift Ironman 4 x 4 400 pounds constant load, spider trax spacers, i’ve already cut the fenders, just got done cutting the body mounts, pretty sure those are the only things that apply to making the 37‘s fit. Oh yeah Slee KDSS bar relocation kit.

Interesting to see that you stuck with the factory wheels. It's nice to see that it's actually used, that's some nice rock rash.

Heck yeah. Battle scars. Love my factory wheels. Considered rock warriors, still appreciate my stock wheels more.

I still have them as well but I hate them lol. I'd love some steelies though.

Looks great on the 37s. Did you ever consider a body lift or limiting suspension travel? Or did you cut enough of the fender that it clears? I gotta think even with it cut, a good stuff will put 37s back into the fenders?

Looks great on the 37s. Did you ever consider a body lift or limiting suspension travel? Or did you cut enough of the fender that it clears? I gotta think even with it cut, a good stuff will put 37s back into the fenders?
I have considered a body lift. Not sure if when I go back to the mountain it will be more obviously necessary. Yes we cut some fender, more body frame mount. Curious what you mean about limiting suspension travel. I’ve never considered it. Wouldn’t that limit my capabilities?

I have considered a body lift. Not sure if when I go back to the mountain it will be more obviously necessary. Yes we cut some fender, more body frame mount. Curious what you mean about limiting suspension travel. I’ve never considered it. Wouldn’t that limit my capabilities?

Limiting the suspension uptravel has been used to limit contact with the fender when using large tires mixed with aggressive offsets. A 37 would surely qualify as that. Yes, you're right that it has the potential to limit capabilities. But then perhaps 37s gives you some of that back?

I can fully stuff my 35s, but my offset puts the tires inside the fender. It'll fully contact the liner inside at full stuff. 37s would do that and then some, which is why I'm wondering how you're addressing the contact?

Limiting the suspension uptravel has been used to limit contact with the fender when using large tires mixed with aggressive offsets. A 37 would surely qualify as that. Yes, you're right that it has the potential to limit capabilities. But then perhaps 37s gives you some of that back?

I can fully stuff my 35s, but my offset puts the tires inside the fender. It'll fully contact the liner inside at full stuff. 37s would do that and then some, which is why I'm wondering how you're addressing the contact?
I have seen the same. My 35’s left marks at full stuff especially on the driver side I think. I’m thinking I’ll probably go the route of a 1” body lift which would effectively cancel out my extra inch of tire. I’m definitely pushing to get all of my capability out of my travel plus all of my capability out of my 37’s.

I have seen the same. My 35’s left marks at full stuff especially on the driver side I think. I’m thinking I’ll probably go the route of a 1” body lift which would effectively cancel out my extra inch of tire. I’m definitely pushing to get all of my capability out of my travel plus all of my capability out of my 37’s.

You're on the right track. I think a 1" body lift will work wonders for your setup. May still have light contact on the fenders if the offset is really aggressive. What offset are you running btw?

1.25 spacers with factory wheels is about +30mm offset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom