SOLD 99-02 4RUNNER DASH BEZEL_SAN DIEGO COUNTY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen3
First Timer new member so I appreciate your kind patience. Excellent condition center dash bezel from a 1999 4Runner. It's black and missing some small parts I needed for my '98 so I'm hoping someone can use it. Basic Black, not wood trim finish. This item does not fit 1996-1998 models.

First $50 local in metro SD City, La Mesa, El Cajon to meet up. I'll ship it USPS if you'd like to pay for the insurance etc. it will go standard ground, packaged up for $22 to anywhere in the lower 48 / contig US.

Does not have the vent 'grilles', or the lighters, or the clock, or the ECT control switch. All missing items are marked in red. Otherwise, it does include the ashtray, the vent tubes (plenum x 2), and the switch assembly that contains the sunroof control and defrost switches.

My 1950s color pallette got the best of me so there's that to put up with but you get the picture. Thank you all.

** Haven't posted other parts I have sitting around from my 1998s including rear bumper parts, rear mud flaps, running boards, and a few other items. If anyone needs 3rd Gen 4Runner front or rear doors with small parts let me know ASAP (last few days of Jan).

1999 4runner Dash Bezel.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom