For Sale 97 40th, Lockers in Albuquerque (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im sure that I will regret this but it is what needs to happen...:bang: $6500 OBO
97 40th, 189xxx miles, lockers, Slee Step sliders, Mule roof rack, almost new Ironman awning, CDL switch, hand throttle, PFran LED's and so on.
IMG_0375.jpg
Brand new Costco battery with 3 year warranty. New window runs up front. Interior is in great shape, seats look fantastic. No tears or seams splits. Some scuffs from when I took the woodgrain kit off. Tires are in great shape, mild Dunlop AT's in 265-75-16 variety. Lockers work great and quickly. New pads up front but could use a turning of the rotors. No clicking in the birfs.

Does throw a P0402 code, no difference to the running condition so I havent chased it down yet. Will put a new thermostat in ASAP since the one thats in it is stuck open! Makes for a cold ride...
Flares and factory roof rack gone. Flare holes welded over and the roof rack holes are filled with stainless screws. Primer over areas that were welded along with most of the hood, clearcoat was gone up there!
Truck does have scratches and a few dents, but is in good shape. The roof rack needs some paint and the sliders have a touch of surface rust but solid.
PM with questions.
More Pics
IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

Last edited:
Does it need any panels other than the door? How's the hood?

Didn't you sell a white, locked 93/94 to Steve and Sarah Powers in Durango a couple years back? That's been a pretty sweet truck for them.

Does it need any panels other than the door? How's the hood?

Didn't you sell a white, locked 93/94 to Steve and Sarah Powers in Durango a couple years back? That's been a pretty sweet truck for them.

Yeah brother I did sell to them. Glad they are still enjoying it!

All the other panels are good and have the Toyota VIN tags on them. The door could probably be fixed. Hood is solid except for the paint coming off of it!

Hate to sell this one but I just cant afford to keep it right now:crybaby:

Daisy

I can snap pictures of anything that you want to see and here to answer any questions!

Daisy

You'll only regret it if you don't replace it with a 40:D.... if you replace it with a 100, then you will REALLY regret it.

Josh

Interested

Hi Daisy,
I'll need to see more pics- the interior, ESP the dash, the cargo hold. Any third row seats? Sunroof in working order? Need a shot of the engine.
Thx,
Iceaxe

..... if you replace it with a 100, then you will REALLY regret it.

Josh

I've never owned an 80 but I can say that I have no regrets getting rid of my 60 to get the 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom